If you are a nonprofit organization operating in San Diego County, you may qualify for a low-to-no-interest loan. If you answer “yes” to all of the below questions, we encourage you to apply!
- In the last 18 months, is your organization active and in good standing, as a 501c3 or with a 501c3 fiscal sponsor?
- Does your organization provide services in San Diego County? The organization can be headquartered outside of San Diego County but must already be providing services to San Diego County residents in the last 18 months.
- Are your organization’s total revenues from its last full fiscal year $500,000 or higher? Total revenues can include philanthropic donations and all other revenue.
- Does your organization have an earned revenue stream that is not donation-based? Earned revenue streams may include revenue from memberships, workshops and events, or sales of products, fee for service contracts or reimbursement grants or contracts.
- Does your organization or 501c3 fiscal sponsor have a 990 that has been filed within the last 18 months?
- Do you forecast the ability to fully repay a low-interest loan within approximately two years?
Begin the application process
We recommend that you complete the entire application in one sitting. The application should take approximately 20 minutes to complete. If needed, there is an option to go back and edit answers after submitting.
Feel free to download our application preview to review the questions and materials you will need to have prepared for the submission. If you have any additional questions, check out our FAQs or watch this recording of our info session.